About the Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Led the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Organizing internal project activities of the company
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field with a minimum of one year of experience (previously hired by marketing agencies and large organizations would be an advantage)
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required( Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage)
- Good image, quick and flexible thinking, practical and hardworking, meticulous and patient, strong ability to work under pressure.
- Good sense of client service, teamwork spirit, and responsibility
About the Company
Viral is an independent marketing communications agency that provides an integrated service of strategic consultancy, viral campaigns, creative advertising, event/activation, PR, and social & content marketing. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.